IRA Financial Group, the leading facilitator of Self-Directed IRA LLC and Solo 401(k) Plans, announces a new free webinar as part of its educational series on the area of tax planning opportunities available for individuals and small business owners with retirement funds. The free webinar will be aimed at offering investors an extensive array of facts and information involving using Self-Directed retirement plans to maximize retirement and tax benefits. “The free webinar is designed to provide investors with a detailed overview of the Self-Directed retirement plan topic being discussed,” stated Adam Bergman, a tax attorney with the IRA Financial Group. “The Retirement Tax Planning Opportunities for 2013 & Beyond webinar is designed to provide investors with the tools necessary to understand the tax rules involved in Self-Directed IRA and Solo 401(k) retirement plans and how they can maximize their 2013 tax return,” stated Mr. Bergman.
With a new Medicare tax and uncertainty over tax rates for high-income individuals starting in 2013, learn what planning opportunities may apply to you. The Webinar will focus on a number of tax planning opportunities available for individuals and small business owners with retirement funds for 2013 and beyond.
The Webinar will be given by Adam Bergman, Esq, a tax attorney with the IRA Financial Group. The webinar will focus on the following topics:
· The current environment – uncertainty rules
· Impact of the Medicare taxes as well as Congress’ actions with respect to the Bush-era tax cuts
· Deferring income in the age of increasing tax rates
· How your IRA or Solo 401(k) Plan can help you minimize tax on your 2013 tax return
· Combating higher tax rates with a Roth IRA or Roth Solo 401(k) Plan
· In light of higher income taxes – should I consider a Roth conversion?
· Tapping into your retirement funds without tax or penalty
· Retirement savings is the best answer to higher income tax rates
To sign up for the free webinar, please click on the link below:
The IRA Financial Group was founded by a group of top law firm tax and ERISA lawyers who have worked at some of the largest law firms in the United States, such as White & Case LLP, Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP, and Thelen LLP.
IRA Financial Group is the country’s leading provider of “Checkbook Control” Self Directed IRA LLC and Solo 401(k) Plans. IRA Financial Group has helped thousands of clients take back control over their retirement funds while gaining the ability to invest in almost any type of investment, including real estate, without custodian consent.
To learn more about the IRA Financial Group please visit our website at http://www.irafinancialgroup.com or call 800-472-0646.